- Online registration will close on December 2. (Nov 30, 2012)
- Final version of Program and Special Sessions Program are available on Program page. (Nov 30, 2012)
- Information on Welcome Reception, YWP Party and Technical Tours are available at Program page. (Nov 19, 2012)
- Guidelines for oral and poster presentation are available here. (Nov 18, 2012)
- Accommodation information is available on Venue page. (Sep 12, 2012)
The 4th IWA Asia-Pacific Young Water Professionals Conference (APYWP2012) will be held on December 7-10, 2012 at Miraikan (National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation) in Tokyo, Japan.
The Asia-Pacific region is the most populous and fast-developing region in the world, resulting in tremendous pressure on water resources in recent times. Water sector students and professionals in the Asia-Pacific region are expected to become the leaders of the future.
The 4th IWA Asia-Pacific Young Water Professionals Conference is held to provide a platform for YWPs to exchange valuable ideas and to explore possible solutions to key water-related issues encountered in the Asia-Pacific Region. The conference will offer not only sessions for academic research presentation but also session on hot issues on water in Asia-Pacific region. Utility professionals will also be sharing their expertise on technical solutions and management policies. We hope participants will get valuable experinces and network with Young Water Professionals, who forge the future of water in Asia-Pacific regions.